You’ve probably heard about branding sessions but aren’t entirely sure what they entail! A branding session is basically a photo session to get you more images for your business and/or your personal brand! These sessions are also referred to as social media content sessions because, often that’s where the images are being used most!
The sessions can involve getting a TON of photos of the owner of the business or team, but not like the cheesy headshots, its more of a peak into their life, the things they love, and the behind the scenes of everything, along with some fun photos of themselves! Some product based business with a personal brand usually like to do a combination of photos of themselves and pretty flat lays or styled photos of the items that they offer!
So why do branding sessions matter???
- People LOVE to know who they are buying from
- When you post photos of yourself and share more about who you are, they feel more connected to you and your business! Instead of it feeling like a transaction, you start to build a real connection with them!
- Get cohesive content!
- When all your images are cohesive it’s not only pleasing to the eye but it allows your audience to know what to expect from you and adds to the cohesiveness of your overall brand!
- When your website is cohesive it looks a lot more professional and high end.
- A ton of Social Media content all done in just a couple hours!
- This is a great way to get a ton of content that can be spread out over the next few months! There is no more struggle scrambling to figure out what to post, you just head to your gallery from the session and pick the photo that goes with what you want to chat about! This helps make social media so much less stressful!