Photographing this exquisitely styled wedding editorial at Chateau De Champlatreux was truly a dream. Every detail was thoughtfully curated and selected by East Made Co., a luxury wedding planner. The florals by Floraison Paris were so luscious and added the perfect colourful pop to the overall look. Chateau De Champlatreux is the perfect place to host a lavish wedding whether it be an intimate gathering like this one or a large one. It boasts multiple elegent Salons to choose from, all with gorgeous architecture and flooring. Outdoors the French style formal gardens provide a sweeping view bounded by trees.
- Editorial Host/Photography Lead: Lauren Fair
- Stylist/Designer: East Made Co
- Videography: Yeattes Productions
- Florist: Floraison Paris
- Creative Consultant: Sarah Kay Love
- Hair/Makeup: Modern Bride Paris
- Stationery: Paper Tree Studio
- Cake: Synies Paris
- Fashion: Dylan Parienty Paris
- Venue: Chateau De Champlatreux
- Rentals: Maison Options
- Models: Victoria Carratier and Manu Noraced
I love to capture joyful and romantic weddings all across the globe. If you are interested in receiving a custom quote from me for your day please contact me here.