You’ve made the decision to invest in an heirloom album to beautifully hold your favourite images from your wedding day. But what does the process of ordering your wedding album with me look like? Below I outline the exact steps we take together in designing the album of your dreams!
- Before your wedding I’ll send you a questionnaire to determine the cover colour and text you’d like written on the front. I like to do this before the wedding so we are already one step ahead and can focus solely on the design of your album.
- When you receive your wedding gallery, you’ll also receive a first draft of your album design.
- From there you’ll let me know what photos, if any, you want swapped out.
- Once any changes you’ve requested have been made, I’ll send over a final draft for approval.
- You’ll be able to make one last change or approve the design.
- As soon as the design is approved, I will send the design off to the lab for them to create your album.
- About 4-6 weeks after your album has been ordered, your album will arrive at your doorstep!
It’s a fairly easy process and the more efficient we are in each step, the sooner we get your album ordered and into your hands!
If you are still on the fence about ordering a wedding album, definitely read my blog post HERE to learn why you should invest in one.